Posted: 8th December 2018
Package: Competitive + Flexible Hours
Our Client: An up and coming care company is looking for committed and compassionate people who are experienced in providing care and support to the elderly.
You will be joining at a time where the company will be experiencing significant growth and with that in mind, you will be given flexibility in your shifts and opportunities to develop and grow with the company. If you are interested in starting your new year off in positive way then please apply.
Whats on offer:
- A fun place to work where people are valued and rewarded for their efforts
- Competitive rate of pay
- Flexible Hours (Mornings, Evenings, Weekends)
- Ongoing training and development support
- Support with obtaining qualifications
- Various locations available and preference will be given to your local area
Who you are:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passionate about providing care and making a positive difference to people’s lives
- Positive attitude and dedicated
- To provide personal care to elderly service users within the comfort of their own homes.
- To assist service users with light domestic duties and shopping trips.
- Provide company and companionship to service users in order to improve and maintain their wellbeing.
If you are interested in this position, then please submit your up to date CV. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the recruitment team on 0121 792 1007